Making America Great Again
· Between May 25 and June 8, at least 17 people were killed in what the media called "unrest."
· More than 700 law enforcers have been injured, three of whom were permanently blinded by powerful lasers.
· Property damage has run into the billions. and we're not done yet.
· According to an insurance website, looters have struck at least 250 CVS pharmacies and 350 Walgreens nationwide.
· With the defunding of police departments and dismantling of specific crime units, crime is out of control in several major cities, with Chicago enduring double-digit murder numbers on weekends.
· In Los Angeles, Democrats plan to cut the police budget by more than $100 million despite homicides rising by 250 percent in early June.
· New York Democrat Mayor Bill de Blasio has cut $1 billion from the NYPD's budget and disbanded the 600-member plainclothes police unit. Between June 1 and June 30, shootings increased by 130% over June 2019. Murders rose by more than 30 percent, burglaries increased by 118 percent and auto thefts rose by 52
· As a direct result of the “mostly peaceful” Black Lives Matter (BLM) protests, “a total of 458 officers of all ranks have been injured," according to spokesperson Sgt. Mary Frances O'Donnell. "Seven officers were admitted to the hospital, 303 were treated and released from the hospital, five were treated by EMS and 150 refused medical attention. Forty-seven officers remain out sick due to their injuries." From May 28 to July 22, "303 NYPD vehicles have been vandalized during the protests," she reported in an email, adding that, "14 vehicles were a total loss due to arson and condemned." The damage – so far – is estimated at just under $1 million ($996,700). That's just for the NYPD.
· Across the nation there has been a surge in the number of officers filing for retirement.
What is driving all of this madness? President Trump made the statement, “Globalization has made the financial elites who donate to politicians very wealthy.” There is a strong push for a one-world currency and one-world Banking system, which would, naturally, lead to a one-world government. A vote for Biden is a vote for a socialist Democracy, abortion, the LGBTQ agenda, an anti-Israel foreign policy,The Green New Deal, outrageously high taxes, more lawlessness, and the passing of laws that will inhibit the free exercise of the Christian faith. Why would a Christian put his “D” (Democrat) above “G” (God)? It is not about a man; it is about the plan. Which plan do you want for yourselves, your children, and your grandchildren? Do you want our Constitutional Republic and the freedom to worship God, or a fast march towards the Tribulation? As I see it, that is what is at stake in this next election, and why I think it is so important, to the disdain of some, to passionately declare the truth!
Regarding the Covid 19 scare, here are some facts and comments (From onenewsnow.com articles) from some medical professionals that will never see the light of day on the major news media outlets:
Hospitals and doctors do get paid more for Medicare patients diagnosed with COVID-19 or if it's considered presumed they have COVID-19 absent a laboratory-confirmed test, and three times more if the patients are placed on a ventilator to cover the cost of care and loss of business resulting from a shift in focus to treat COVID-19 cases.
The CDC's website lists over 3,700 coronavirus deaths characterized as "intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events." In Texas, more than 3,000 people were recently removed from the overall coronavirus count because they were never actually tested but considered "probable" cases.
"Washington Watch" host Tony Perkins reportedly lost a relative in an accident, and even though he had tested negative for COVID-19, the virus is down as the official cause of death.
Speaking to federal legislators last week in Washington, DC, virologist Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said that some hospitals have a financial incentive to overcount coronavirus deaths.
Dr. Deborah Birx, from the national Corona Virus Task-Force, suggested in May that deaths are being overcounted by at least 25%. An investigation in Florida found that several deaths were wrongly attributed to the virus, including the case of a man who died from a gunshot wound to the head.
Do the math, take 25% off the present number of deaths, subtract the unreported annual death rate from the flue (i.e.60,000) Add the numbers of those who have survived Covid 19 and what the science show is that Covid 19 is no more lethal than an average flu.This is political! It is time to open our states, our economies, and get children back to school. Lets get back to making America great again!